A step-by-step guide to interacting with the Cetus platform
by godshibaNFT | godshiba#9819
How to exchange?
1. Switch the network to Mainet in your wallet. Cetus supports Martian, Petra, Pontem, and Febcha.
2. Select the desired assets you want to change and click the confirm button on the platform and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
3. Wait for the transaction to complete, then go to your wallet and there you can see your assets.
How to add liquidity?
1. Choose the right pool, for example APT/zUSDC
2. Enter the amount of supplied liquidity, make sure you have an even balance of assets when adding liquidity
3. Confirm the transaction on the platform and then in the wallet. Done.
4. now you can withdraw liquidity if you want, click “Remove” and confirm the transaction in the wallet